Sunday 20th October 2019 11-1:30pm: Letterpress + Hot Foil Printing Workshop
Our Personalised Stationery workshop introduces the art of letterpress and hot foil printing through small class sizes in a fun and creative way. Taking away a bespoke set of notecards and envelopes, hand-printed by you, beautifully packaged up in a presentation box and cotton tote bag.
Sunday 20th October
11:00am - 1:30pm
Studio 3.1 Bayford Street Business Centre
London E8 3SE
On the Day
Bring your email confirmation as proof of booking
You will be provided with an apron but are advised to avoid wearing best clothing
Open toe shoes are prohibited
Light refreshments will be provided
Please aim to arrive between 10:45-10:55am
Attendees can select to either personalise their nine A6 letterpress notecards with*:
Attendees can select to either customise their nine C6 envelopes with*:
*Your chosen personalisation will be requested by our team via email within three working days of booking and must be supplied five working days before workshop date.
Select your card and envelope from the luxury G.F Smith collection - with stationery at the heart of our business we offer only the best - across multiple shades and wove textures. Choose to match the card and envelope or pair complementary colours.
Whatsmore with a variety of ink at your fingertips - from pastel to neon - for your notecards, and metallic foil colours to personalise your envelopes, you'll create bespoke stationery to suit your style.
Using our antique beasts, our skilled printers will show you the basics of letterpress and hot foil printing including;
• Setting your artwork plate on our flatbed letterpress
• Warming up your selected ink
• Inking up the press
• Hand-rolling each of your nine notecards
• Setting the foil chase with your chosen characters
• Hand-feeding and pressing your nine envelopes
If selecting the Initials or Name option we will prepare an artwork for you.
If supplying a logo, you will need to supply this at 300 DPI, in 100% black and at a maximum size of 10sq/cm.
Notecard artworks will be positioned landscape; 12mm from the top and centred.
Envelope initials or phrases will be positioned centred on the envelope flap.
Further Details & Conditions
• Workshop duration approximately 2.5 hours
• Maximum of six people
• Workshop bookings cannot be transferred, please ensure you can attend prior to booking
• If selecting the Initials or Name option we will prepare an artwork for you.
• Notecard Initials can be up to three characters.
• Notecard Name or Phrase can be up eight characters including spaces.
• If supplying a logo for your Notecard, you will need to supply this at 300 DPI, in 100% black and at a maximum size of 10sq/cm.
• Notecard artworks will be positioned landscape; 12mm from the top and centred.
• Envelope personalisation can be up to eight characters (logos not accepted).
• Envelope initials or phrases will be positioned centred on the envelope flap.
For any questions or should you wish to discuss a group booking,
please contact email@example.com